Children’s Service Center of Wyoming Valley works closely with many agencies, civic and community organizations. Please utilize this section of our website as a resource.
- Misericordia Diversity Institute
- Luzerne-Wyoming MH/MR
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- ROPA Providers Association
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
Parent Child Interaction Therapy
Parent Child Interaction Therapy is an evidence-based treatment that has demonstrated clinical improvements in the behavior of pre-school-aged children. See the following video to learn more about PCIT and the Children’s Service Center. For inquiries or to make an appointment for your child call 570-825-6425.